UST-UNICEF Volunteers: MedGrocer’s Next Medical Mission Partner
November 4, 2015 — MedGrocer, the online pharmacy for trusted drugs delivered to customers’ doorsteps, announced UST-UNICEF Volunteers as the company’s next beneficiary for their medical mission donation program.
Starting today, MedGrocer customers can support Project KAPWA, a joint medical program of UST-UNICEF Volunteers and UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery Student Council. The mission is for 300 families of Barangay San Jose, Rodriguez, Rizal.
Project KAPWA: Kalusugan ay Pagyamanin, Wastuhin at Alagaan is a three-part medical mission, with the second leg dedicated to distributing medicines for children and their parents. It will be held on November 28, 2015.
Through MedGrocer’s donation program, the online pharmacy again pledged to match the amount that customers are willing to give to the partner organization.
- Medicate + Donate: customers can order their own medicine from the online pharmacy using the promo code USTUNICEF.
- MedGrocer matches the order’s value in medicine to donate to the medical mission.
- Example: for an order of Php500 worth of medicine purchased with the promo code, UST-UNICEF Volunteers will receive an equivalent of Php500 worth of medicine for the medical mission.
- Double Your Donation: customers can donate denominations of Php250, Php500, and Php1000 directly to the organizers, UST-UNICEF Volunteers.
- MedGrocer matches the amount donated by customers, therefore doubling the total worth of medicine received by the organizers.